<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7767229054692174654\x26blogName\x3dThe+Life+%26+Art+of+Tie\x27sha+Sadie\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://sugarfreeology.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://sugarfreeology.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8601093784792087115', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



My name is Tie'sha Sadie, but
you may call me Tie. I am a
multi-disciplinary creative
currently raging and roaring
in the experience-o-sphere
that is New York.


Design. LGBTQI. Art. Magic.
Self-Care. Community. Soul.
Melanin. Philanthropy. Love.
Advocacy. Self-Care. Light.
Intimacy. Healing. Vision.
No Holds Barred.

Great Sex-pectations
8.2.12 at 18:53.


The joining of my two favorite things: Sexuality and Expression.

Firstly, I'd just like to say how awesome LivingSocial is.  I have been making a killing with these $20 dinners here and there.  On a whim, I ventured into the adventures category and there lay a night time event taking place at The Museum of Sex.  

Let the congregation say AMEN!!

I grabbed my two favorite girls and we spent a night looking at animal genitals, eating sushi, and comparing notes on sex toys.  Overall, a pretty damn interesting experience.







Above photos taken via my iPhone.

Until next time,

Labels:








Older Newer




Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire





W O R D P L A Y

V I S U A L S

DIGI. P A I N T B R U S H

S P O T L I G H T S

E A R G A S M S

E X P R E S S I O N S

L O V E : L E T T E R S

SELF. P O R T R A I T U R E

M U S I N G S

C O L L A G E S

D. I. Y.





Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Designer: mirrorshot
Basecodes: Joyce