<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7767229054692174654\x26blogName\x3dThe+Life+%26+Art+of+Tie\x27sha+Sadie\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://sugarfreeology.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://sugarfreeology.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8601093784792087115', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



My name is Tie'sha Sadie, but
you may call me Tie. I am a
multi-disciplinary creative
currently raging and roaring
in the experience-o-sphere
that is New York.


Design. LGBTQI. Art. Magic.
Self-Care. Community. Soul.
Melanin. Philanthropy. Love.
Advocacy. Self-Care. Light.
Intimacy. Healing. Vision.
No Holds Barred.

Red. White. & Inebriated.
25.2.12 at 17:30.


It was approximately 3:35ish in the morning and I was right smack in the middle of a rather boring skype rap with my uptown affiliate.  We two are working on something, something...well, spanktacular!  It's still in the "dreamscape" phase but it's potential makes me giddy just thinking about it.

Ntwho, our conversation had drifted from psyched to painstaking delirium, you know too exhausted to make any sense but too enthralled to call it quits.  So, in my attempt to keep my sanity, I went into my handy dandy craft crate.  I had no clear objective but as inspiration is naturally flighty, I had a feeling it would work out in the end..and IT DID!


Sort of amazed that I have never masterminded a pair of bottle cap earrings yet.  Of all the random ass objects that I have converted into jewelry, one would think that the chicadee who drinks on a weekly basis would have done something creative with the aftermath of our consumption.

The execution was quick fast with a difficulty level of about .5



The only tool used was a push pin and a baggie full of clamps/hooks/connector hoops.





My ode to the irony that is boredom and my inability to just dwell within the realm of downtime.  
Currently plotting to find my "SIT YOUR ASS DOWN" button.

Until next time,

Labels:








Older Newer




Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire





W O R D P L A Y

V I S U A L S

DIGI. P A I N T B R U S H

S P O T L I G H T S

E A R G A S M S

E X P R E S S I O N S

L O V E : L E T T E R S

SELF. P O R T R A I T U R E

M U S I N G S

C O L L A G E S

D. I. Y.





Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Designer: mirrorshot
Basecodes: Joyce